On Friday 19 August, the Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board:
- approved parking restrictions on Averill Street by Pareawa Banks Avenue School;
- approved the stopping and sale of a portion of legal road in Cornwall St;
- approved a change of landscaping concept for the renewal of Canal Reserve Drain alongside Marshland Road;
- granted approximately $160,000 from the Board’s Strengthening Communities Fund;
- approved a grant of $5,000 to Delta Community Support Trust towards the cost of the trust’s foodbank programme;
- approved grants from the Board’s Youth Development Fund;
- and received an area report on issues and initiatives within the Board area.
The Board will next meet on Friday 2 September.
Click through to read the full minutes: