The Waipapa Papanui-Innes-Central Community Board will meet this Friday 16 December at 9am in the Papanui boardroom. The agenda includes:
- safety improvements at the Briggs/Marshland/Lake Terrace intersection;
- proposed no stopping restrictions for Bishop Street at the Purchas Street intersection;
- funding for Board projects;
- six applications to the Board’s Discretionary Response Fund;
- governance arrangements for the term, including the time and location of Board meetings, the establishment of a submissions working group, and the appointment of Board members to external organisations; and
- an Area Report on initiatives and issues current within the Community Board area.
The meeting is open for the public to attend and will be livestreamed via the Board’s YouTube channel and Facebook page. Click through to read the full agenda: