The Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board will meet this Friday 19 August at 9am in the Papanui Boardroom.
The agenda includes:
- proposed parking restrictions on Averill Street by Pareawa Banks Avenue School;
- the proposed stopping and sale of a portion of legal road in Cornwall St;
- a change of landscaping concept for the renewal of Canal Reserve Drain alongside Marshland Road;
- $143,382 in recommended grants from the Board’s Strengthening Communities Fund;
- an application to the Board’s Discretionary Response Fund;
- two applications to the Board’s Youth Development Fund;
- and an area report covering issues and initiatives within the Community Board area.
Click through to read the full agenda: