On Friday 15 July, the Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board:
- approved the removal of trees to allow the Mairehau Drain Timber Lining Renewal works to proceed;
- recommended that the Council gifts the MacFarlane Park Centre to the Shirley Community Trust;
- approved parking and u-turn restrictions on Sherborne Street near Canon Street;
- established a Youth Development Fund and Summer with your Neighbours fund;
- approved an application to the Board’s youth development fund;
- determined a schedule for meetings in August and September;
- and received an area report on initiatives and issues within the Community Board area.
The Board will next meet on Friday 19 August.
Click through to read the full minutes: