The Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board will meet this Friday 18 February at 9:30am by audio visual link. The meeting will be streamed on the Board’s YouTube channel, and the link will also be shared on the Board’s Facebook page.
The agenda includes:
- a Public Forum where people can speak for 5 minutes on almost any issue;
- a ground lease for the Kindergarten at MacFarlane Park;
- a lighting upgrade for Owen Mitchell Park;
- road renewals in Richmond;
- proposed pedestrian refuges for Langdons Road;
- and an area report on initiatives and issues current within the Board area.
Click through to read the full agenda: