At the 4 September meeting, the Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board:
- heard from a group of Casebrook Intermediate students that had been supported by the Board’s Youth Development Fund;
- heard from a member of the community concerned about the downstream effects of the CNC project;
- received a report on traffic safety in the Northcote area;
- allocated funds for Summer With Your Neighbours and the Youth Development Fund;
- approved a grant from the Youth Development Fund;
- and received an area report on initiatives and issues current within the Community Board area.
The Board will next meet on Friday 18 September. Click through to read the full minutes, or see below: