More details on the agenda for this Friday’s meeting of the Papanui-Innes Community Board…
We’ve got a Papanui Innes Community Board meeting this Friday, but unfortunately due to technical difficulties, I haven’t been able to do a video this week.
Here’s a quick run-down on what’s coming up in the meeting though:
– in our public forum we’ll have a report back from a recipient of our Positive Youth Development Scheme, as well as a report from Community Energy Action.
– we have been asked to approve updated ‘no overtaking’ lines leading up to nine different level crossings in our area
– we have an application to our Positive Youth Development Scheme for a young person to attend the Future Problem Solving Championships in Wisconsin, USA
– we have an application to our Discretionary Response Fund from Crimewatch (Chch) Inc. towards vehicle operating costs to enable the delivery of the Northwest area community patrols
– our Community Board Area Report includes updates on the Main North Rd Bus Priority Scheme (consideration is being given to suggestions arising from the many submissions made on this – including regarding parking at the Harewood Rd end, and the possibility of keeping a right hand turn out of Grassmere St), and on the work being done to address maintenance issues in Rutland Reserve.
For the full agenda, click the link below: