The Waipapa Papanui-Innes-Central Community Board will meet a day earlier than previously advised, and at 10am in the Council Chambers. The agenda includes:
- hearing deputations on the Rolleston Ave and Park Tce cycleway (likely to occupy much of the day);
- consideration of a recommendation to Council on the Rolleston/Park changes;
- proposed parking and stopping restrictions for Madras Street and Chester Street East;
- a proposed road name for a development in Redwood; and
- an Area Report on issues and initiatives within the Board area.
The meeting is open for the public to attend, and will be livestreamed on the Board’s YouTube and Facebook channels. Click through for the full agenda, which also includes a detailed report on Rolleston Ave and Park Tce: