The Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board will meet at 9:30am tomorrow Friday 17 June in the Papanui Boardroom.
The agenda includes:
- public forum & deputations;
- proposed speed reductions in the Papanui area (pic);
- a proposed property lease to the Styx Living Laboratory Trust;
- stopping restrictions for Cranford Street near McFaddens Road;
- a transport update regarding Langdons Road;
- applications to the Board’s Discretionary Response Fund and Positive Youth Development Fund;
- and an Area Report on initiatives and issues within the Board area.
The meeting will be open for the public to attend and will also be streamed on the Board’s YouTube channel and Facebook page. Click through to read the full agenda: