At the 16 April meeting, the Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board:
- heard from residents impacted by traffic calming measures being trialled downstream of the CNC;
- requested a report with advice concerning the name ‘Gulati Lane’ for a development in Hills Road;
- received a briefing from St Albans School students on their Innovating Streets Project;
- approved four grants from the Board’s Discretionary Response Fund;
- and received an area report on issues and initiatives within the Board area.
The Board will next meet on Friday 7 May.
Click through to read the full minutes: