At the 21 August meeting, the Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board:
- recommended the revocation of Reserve status of land associated with the St Albans Community Centre;
- received a report on the stop control at the Westminster/Hills intersection;
- approved changes to a taxi stand on Edgeware Rd;
- approved grants from the Board’s Strengthening Communities Fund; and
- approved grants to the Richmond Residents & Business Association and St Albans School.
The Board will next meet on Friday 4 September. Click through to read the full minutes:
Minutes of Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board – 21 August 2020