The Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board will meet this Friday 18 March at 9:30am.
The agenda includes:
- public participation;
- reclassification of a reserve and granting of easements to enable subdivision at Spring Grove in Belfast;
- a 40 km/h speed zone for Shirley;
- a programme of road upgrades and improvements in Richmond;
- road renewals for Nicholls St and Stapletons Rd;
- no stopping restrictions in the Grampian-Jocelyn St slip lane;
- and an area report on initiatives and issues current within the Community Board area.
The meeting will be livestreamed on the Board’s YouTube channel and also available via the Board’s Facebook page. Click through to read the full agenda: