The Waipapa Papanui-Innes-Central Community Board will hold its final meeting for 2023 on 14 December at 4pm.
The agenda includes:
- public participation;
- parking changes to provide additional spaces for tour coaches in the West End area of the central city;
- road names for a Hawkins Road development;
- the proposed revocation of 124m2 of land at Petrie Park, to be made available for sale to the adjoining owner;
- an application to the Board’s Discretionary Response Fund;
- an application to the Board’s Better Off fund;
- and an area report on issues and initiatives within the Board area.