The Waipapa Papanui-Innes-Central Community Board will meet this Thursday 12 October 4pm in the Papanui boardroom.
The agenda includes:
- public participation;
- proposed road names for a development on Hawkins Road;
- a proposed irrigation system for Malvern Park;
- proposed parking restrictions for Cashel Street;
- proposed P10 parking at Ranui House;
- formalisation of mobility parks at Graham Condon Centre (pic);
- an application to the Board’s Discretionary Response Fund;
- and an area report on initiatives and issues current within the Community Board area.
The meeting is open to the public and will be livestreamed on the Board’s YouTube channel and Facebook page. Click through for the full agenda: