On 12 July 2023, the Waipapa Papanui-Innes-Central Community Board:
- heard one public forum presentation and 36 deputations;
- approved no stopping restrictions at 519 Madras Street;
- received a report on issues and initiatives within the Board area;
- approved a road name for a development in Redwood;
- approved parking and stopping restrictions in Chester Street East;
- and recommended that the Council approves the cycle lane changes on Rolleston Ave and Park Tce for a five=year period, with the in-lane bus stop on Park Tce to be replaced with an indented stop.
The Board will next meet on Thursday 10 August. Click through to read the full minutes: