On Thursday 9 March, the Waipapa Papanui-Innes-Central Community Board:
- received four public forum presentations;
- approved four traffic and parking agenda items;
- approved the scheme design and other changes associated with traffic light and intersection layouts for the new PAK’nSAVE on Main North Road;
- approved two grants from the Board’s Discretionary Response Fund;
- received the report from the Electoral Officer on the recent by-election;
- and received an area report on issues and initiatives in the Board area.
Ali Jones was also sworn in as a Community Board member following the recent by-election.
The Board will next meet on Thursday 13 April. Click through to read the full minutes: https://christchurch.infocouncil.biz/Open/2023/03/PCBCC_20230309_MIN_9113_AT.PDF