On Friday 18 February, the Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board:
- heard from Kiwi Property / Northlands Shopping Centre about surface flooding at the Langdons/Sissons intersection and increased traffic on Langdons Road;
- received a deputation on starling issues in Dudley Street;
- granted a ground lease at MacFarlane Park to the Kindergarten operating there;
- approved a lighting upgrade at Owen Mitchell Park;
- approved a road renewal for Dudley Street but laid proposed renewals for two other Richmond streets on the table pending a site visit;
- approved two pedestrian islands for Langdons Road;
- and received an area report on issues and initiatives within the Community Board area.
The Board will next meet on 4 March for a briefing and on 18 March for a formal meeting.
Click through to read the full minutes: