At the 4 November meeting, the Waipapa/Papanui-Innes Community Board:
- received three public forum presentations;
- received a report on Innes Road zebra crossing improvements;
- approved $2,000 in funding towards transport costs for students for civic education purposes;
- requested a memo on next steps regarding the activation of the 10 Shirley Road site;
- ring-fenced $15,000 towards the cost of projects on the 10 Shirley Road site;
- and scheduled a submissions committee meeting for the 11th of November.